Complete Your Order
Now you must please continue with these simple steps:
1. FAA Registration Renewal –
How can I access my DroneZone account to renew?
Reset your password:
Renew your registration:
That didn’t work, what do I do now?
If you cannot access your account, you will not be able to renew your registration. In this case you’ll have to open a new DroneZone account and re-register your UAS. You’ll be issued a new registration number and will need to change the markings on your UAS.
Register on the DroneZone:
- Go to the DroneZone and click on REGISTER.
- Enter your email address and set a password to create an account.
- Check your email for the validation message from the FAA.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- Pay the $5 fee to complete the transaction.
- Get a copy of your registration certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: If you did not purchase a Flight ID Card, you are now through and do not need to continue with Step 2. Your new Labels will be mailed to you shortly.
2. Final Step –
Please login to your account at http://drone-registration.net/my-account
On the account dashboard please select the tab labeled:
UPLOAD REGISTRATION, FLIGHT ID PHOTO
and complete the required information.
Your Label(s) are being manufactured and will ship to you once we receive your confirmation of the Certification Number.
— If you have purchased a Flight ID card with Photo include your desired headshot photo.