Part 107 Test Package
Part 107 Certification Package Includes:
Study Guide/Practice Exam
3-Year Non-Hobby Drone Registration
Set of 3 Premium Drone Labels
Flight ID Card
- One (1) 3-Year FAA Non-Hobby (Business/Commercial/Government) Drone Registration
- Emailed Drone Certificate of Registration
- Mailed Certificate of Registration ID Card
- Mailed Set of 3 Drone Labels
- Access to password protected Part 107 page, which includes the following:
- Part 107 Application Checklist
- Part 107 Study Guide
- Sample Exam: FAA Aeronautical Knowledge Test
- Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement
- Airport Sign and Marking Quick Reference Guide
- Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge
- Additional Test Information: Remote Pilot sUAS Certification Standards
These coursework has been developed by certified FAA Flight Instructors, Commercial Pilots, Drone Operators, and College Professors using the latest proven leading cognitive teaching methods utilizing algorithm based adaptive learning curriculum, allowing each student to move at his or her pace.
The curriculum has been vetted by top commercial drone industry insurance providers. After completion, the student will be given access to discounted insurance rates.
Note: We do not offer a guarantee that you will pass the Part 107 test by using these materials. The materials provided are intended to assist you, the student, with your understanding of the test content. Your success depends in large part on your ability to study the material presented and to take the proper amount of time to prepare.