Part 107 FAA Testing Center Map
The Federal Aviation Administration requires that drone operators pass an unmanned aerial system (UAS) drone aeronautical knowledge test as one of the requirements for legally flying drones commercially.
What are the expected areas this test will cover?
The FAA’s test areas include:
- Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
- Airspace classification and operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance
Small unmanned aircraft loading and performance
- Emergency procedures
- Crew resource management
- Radio communication procedures
- Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
Aeronautical decision-making and judgment
- Airport operations
- Maintenance and pre-flight inspection procedures
Additional areas may be included in the future we presume based on necessity.
What happens if I fail the FAA’s aeronautical knowledge test?
You may not retake the knowledge test for 14 calendar days from the date of the previous failure. After two weeks, you can retest. Anyone can retest as needed.
The interactive map below will assist you in finding an FAA Knowledge Testing Center closest to you. This listing may not be complete.
Can I ask why the price increased by $60?
Has anything been added?
Did something change in the training?
Jessica, In the days to come we are releasing a new series of videos and enhanced content.
Can you please tell me what “**” means before the test centers’ names?
I am looking for FFA testing centers not training centers. California can you point me in the right direction. Thank You.
Typically, at an FAA Training Center, Testing is also offered.
I am looking for test centers at Los Angeles to take test now. How can I know the availability of slots to schedule my test for part 107 ?
I would like to know if I can schedule a ” Retest ” for my FAA107 License before it expires on October 18,2020. How do I schedule it with Pacific States Aviation Inc.
You will need to reach schedule with them directly.
We are not aware of an exact date for the test to be released. Check back often for updates.