Do you want to fly a UAS or Drone?

Operations for piloting a drone or UAS fall into three different categories.

What type of pilot are you? What is a UAS or Drone?

Depending on use, your requirements may be different.



The Federal Government has many guidelines and regulations for piloting a UAS or Drone. Begin by registering your drone once you have determined the correct category. You may be required to take and pass a Part 107 exam if you will be flying commercially or for business. You may also chose to take a Part 107 test preparation course.

Read more to find out about Federal UAS laws and guidance.