Drone Registration (UAS) Unmanned Aircraft Systems Support Site

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires drone aircraft operators to register, properly mark, and know the safety guidelines before flight.

This site will assist you with the FAA drone registration, labeling your drone, carrying your certificate of registration (flight ID cards), applying for part 107 waivers and authorizations, reporting lost drones and found drones, and learning more before you fly. This is not the FAA drone zone portal. We are not affiliated with the FAA. Here you may purchase labels and I.D. Cards with your registration information. Helping you to become a responsible, safe, drone unmanned aircraft pilot is our goal. We offer registration support, training resources and printed labels and card products to get you flying.

Do I need to Register My Drone Before I Fly?

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires drone registration for Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) operators of drones with a weight over .55lbs or 250 grams (just over two sticks of butter). Given that most drones weigh over this amount, registration is generally required.

Drone operators must also have a compliant marking label with drone registration number for identification and additionally carry the Certificate of Registration, the certificate may be carried by using our Flight ID card. The Flight ID card contains your Certificate of Registration information as well as your photo.

If you will be flying your drone as a hobby, you are required to register with the FAA. If you will be compensated for flying your drone, like selling the flight video or photos, you must register your drone under the Part 107 Commercial Drone System.

We will assist with your FAA drone registration filing, make compliant labels and also a Flight ID card. You may be subject to civil and criminal penalties if you meet the criteria to register and do not register, including fines of up to $250,000.

Do I Need to Register my Drone?