The FAA Safety Briefing for May/June changes it’s focus to the (UAS) Unmanned Aircraft System or commonly know as Drones. Featuring articles on UAS integration into our airspace, who requires a certificate, where you may find additional resources on the web, law enforcement guides, and more.
We’ve included some links below to the full publication as well as individual sections of which may be of interest.
- The Dawn of Drones: Why We All Need to Care About UAS
- When Do I Need a Certificate? A Look at Hobbyist vs. Commercial Requirements for small UAS
- Who’s Behind UAS? A Look at Drone Support, Programs, and Initiatives in the FAA
- How Do We All Get Along? A Look at the FAA’s Strategy for UAS Integration into the NAS
- Where Do I Find the Drone Zone? Navigating Cyberspace for Official UAS Resources
- Drone Dragnet: UAS Guide for Law Enforcement Officials