The first National Drone Safety Awareness Week will be held in November 4-10, 2019
National Drone Safety Awareness Week will help educate the public about drone safety by highlighting how key sectors of the drone community are engaging with the public and spreading awareness throughout the U.S.
During this week, the FAA will promote your safety stories, successes, events and educational programs. Everyone is welcome to participate in this weeklong campaign, whether to engage the public in ongoing drone work, or to kick off new safety initiatives.
Each day, we’ll focus on targeted audiences:
- Monday: Public Safety and Security
- Tuesday: Business – Photography, Real Estate, Insurance
- Wednesday: Business – Infrastructure and Agriculture
- Thursday: Business – Commercial and Medical Package Delivery
- Friday: Education and STEM
- Saturday and Sunday: Recreational Flyers
Download the National Drone Safety Week Playbook for more information.